Editor in Chief – International Journal of Food Science &Technology
Applications are invited for the post of Editor-in-Chief for International Journal of Food Science & Technology.
International Journal of Food Science & Technology is an international, authoritative and well established monthly Journal publishing a wide range of subjects in food science and technology.
The current Editor-in-Chief is stepping down in November 2013. The Institute of Food Science & Technology (IFST) and Wiley-Blackwell wish to appoint a successor capable of building upon the Journal’s existing record of publishing relevant and high quality original research and reviews in food science and technology.
- Please visit the website (http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/ijfs) for more information about the experience and skill set required for the role along with an outline of the key responsibilities.
- Applications are invited from individuals working in any area of food science and technology.
- The position is for three years, commencing 1st November 2013, and carries an annual honorarium plus an expenses payment.
- The Editor-in-Chief will be appointed by and report to representatives from the IFST and from Wiley-Blackwell.
- All candidates should submit their formal CV together with a covering letter outlining their suitability for the role.
For more information or for further discussion of the role, please email Rosie Trice (Wiley-Blackwell) and Pete Belton (IFST) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should be submitted by email to Rosie Trice (email@example.com).
The closing date for applications is 15th March 2013.