Used to be a Member?
There couldn’t be a better time to return to membership
Whether you’ve recently left or you haven’t been a member for a number of years, we’d love to be able to welcome you back to IFST!!!
Over the last year IFST has seen a number of tangible differences within the organisation; we’ve had more media exposure; we’re working closer than ever with a number of organisations such as; FDF, Leatherhead, The Science Council & CIEH just to name a few and we have firmly established our social networking presence through the means of LinkedIn and Facebook.
So why should you rejoin?
This coming year (2013/14) is about delivering REAL outputs and tangible support for the profession and we want you to be part of the new IFST era where we’ll continue to enhance our communications and knowledge exchange for members; introduce new ways to engage with fellow members; increase support and engagement for students and those in the early stages of their career and finally developing new schemes to enhance the professionalism of those working in the sector.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to rejoin.
- If you have been a member within the last four years, please click here to download your application form.
- If you were a member more than four years ago, you will be required to complete a new application
If you aren’t sure which grade you should be applying for then click here to find out more about the different grades of membership
Once you’ve rejoined you will …..
- receive Food Science & Technology (FS&T), quarterly
- be able to read the International Journal of Food Science & Technology (IJFST) online or subscribe (paper)
- be able to use the letters (MIFST/FIFST) again after your name (Associate members will not be able to take advantage of this unless upgrading
- have access to the members area of the website
- be able to participate in regular online forum discussions
- be able to network with fellow IFST members through our members on-line directory
- be able to join a Professional and or Special Interest Group
- receive regular e-communications about national/local events, IFST news and Branch activities
- receive Keynote, Members newsletter
How long will it take to rejoin?
As long as we have the required documentation, it shouldn’t take any longer than 28 days to become a member again.
How much will it cost to rejoin?
If you would like to discuss any aspect of rejoining please contact Erin Taylor at email@example.com
or +44 (0)20 7603 6316.