You will need to provide a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate that you have met the requirements for Registered Food Auditor or Mentor. Your portfolio should include:
- IFST RPFAM Application Form
- Audit log (The candidate should demonstrate and provide evidence of their current auditing skills and their involvement in audits, min. 4 most recent audits performed during the last 12-18 months,not required for Mentors)
- Reference form
- Current CV
- Lead Auditor course certificate (not required for Mentors)
- Qualifications Certificates (HACCP)
- Copy of a degree certificate (if not applying based by work experience only
- IFST membership (minimum associate level)
- Other relevant supporting information.
These documents must provide full details of:
- Qualifications and training (acceptable lead auditor courses may be based ISO 9001 or a recognised food safety standard such as BRC Global Food Safety or ISO 22000) and passing the end of course exam)
- Previous employment history
- Proven expertise
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions.