This membership is ideal for anyone who wants:
- Access to an international network of like-minded professionals
- Up-to-date and trusted information on the latest developments and innovations in food science and technology
- Exclusive access to job opportunities and international connections
As a joint member, you will be able to take advantage of the following:
IFST Member benefits
- Enhance your status and stand out from the crowd as a member of a professional body (MIFST, FIFST) in the UK and Europe
- Gain professional recognition as a Food Safety Professional, Food Auditor or Mentor, Registered Sensory Scientist, Chartered Scientist, Registered Scientist or Registered Science Technician
- Get the latest news from Food Science & Technology Magazine (quarterly - online & print)
- Free online access to International Journal of Food Science & Technology and discounted rates for the print version
- Attend IFST Conferences and technical meetings at discounted rate
- Connect with a network of professionals through networks and communities
IFT Member benefits (updated August 2017)
- Exclusive member discounts to IFT annual event and expo
- Access to the digital version of Food Technology magazine
- Connect with the British Section IFT, including member-only Section events and activities
- Complimentary access to valuable professional and career resources developed by IFT, including member-only content and tools on ift.org, all live and on-demand IFT webcasts, and IFT Connect, IFT’s online networking and discussion community
- Face-to-face and virtual networking opportunities with an international community of food professionals
- Certified Food Scientist (CFS) application fees and recertification, online courses, short courses, the Journal of Food Science (JFS), IFT Press books, and more
Existing IFT members: This offer is available to IFT members for only £76.00, plus the relevant IFST subscription rate. To take advantage of this offer, professional, emeritus, and emeritus professional members would be required to become standard IFT members, which will result in a change of membership dues, benefits, and privileges.
Existing IFST members: This offer is available only to members residing in the UK who are Full Associates, Members and Fellows (excludes students, postgraduates and anyone part of a Group Membership Scheme).
If you would like more information, please contact the Membership Team.