IFST’s myCPD online system has been specifically designed to make it as simple as possible to record and update your Continuing Professional Development activities. So whether you are recording your CPD as a requirement for your professional registration or merely to record your CPD for your own needs we believe that myCPD can cater for your needs. Following simple steps is all what is needed to start online recording.
Please also find mycpd system guide below.
1. Hover over learning activity and choose add personal learning activity (See myCPD system guide below)
* Enter the details (Title=Name of the activity, date/dates and activity type) for your activity remembering that all boxes with an asterisk (*) beside them must be completed
* Find more about learning activity types here.
* Once all details have been entered click save.
* You can stop here and add review later when activity is performed or you can continue to step 2
Tick a box add review, enter details and save (See myCPD system guide below)
* Scroll down the learning activity page and tick a box on Add Your Review which opens a new space for reflection of learning activities
* Enter the review, hours, experience gained remembering that all boxes with an asterisk (*) beside them must be completed
* Once all details have been entered click save and this will automatically reduce the 35h CPD requirement
* Review (reflection) can be also added later on. Idea of reflection is to explore the value and benefits of this particular learning in a wider perspective. Find more about reflection here.