Managing Pesticides in Fresh Produce
Organised by Practical Solutions International Ltd
Managing Pesticides in Fresh Produce training is aimed at Technical Managers who have daily contact with retailers in the UK. The course will be highly participative and will use practical examples to enable learning to be easily applied to real business situations.
The course will tackle difficult issues in pesticides which are typically faced by technical managers.
- - Know the different types of pesticides, how they work and methods of application
- - Understand EU pesticide legislation and how its implementation affects us now and what is expected in the future
- - Ability to take representative samples for residue testing and interpret results
- - Evaluate laboratories to select the most appropriate and understand how the analysis is conducted
- - Analyse data to develop a residue testing plan and risk- assess suppliers
- - NEW- now with tour of a pesticide residue laboratory included as part of the day- NEW