Food Matters Live 2018 is a unique event dedicated to creating cross-sector connections focused on the future of food, drink and sustainable nutrition.
Connecting like-minded people working in food, drink and nutrition; Food Matters Live 2018 provides a platform to share game-changing ideas, innovations and insights. The ambition is to encourages cross-sector debate and collaboration to change the future of food and drink, and the health of the planet for the better.
Taking place from 20–22 November in London, Food Matters Live 2018 will include:
- 800 leading organisations forming a carefully curated exhibition
- 400 speakers participating in the conference and seminar programme
- 100 free to attend conference and seminar sessions
- Five educational and inspiring attractions
- The Food Matters Live Awards
- Match – the dedicated matchmaking service
- A series of special events presenting visitors and exhibitors with unique networking and business opportunities
- Thousands of visitors from a range of professions and disciplines, including food science and manufacturing, R&D, food marketing and brand management, retailing, nutrition and public health