The senses work together to elicit memories and emotions which in turn builds strong relationships between the brand and the consumer.
By incorporating the senses, sensory branding strengthens consumers’ emotional engagement between a brand, product and packaging. This in turn reinforces consumers’ loyalty towards a brand.
This Seminar focuses on the integral aspects of sensory branding and adopting the process into organisations.
Key areas to be covered include:
- Sensory semiotics: building brands with the senses, for the senses.
- Evaluating the brand values through the product experience.
- Ensuring that the packaging remains congruent with the sensory signature and the product experience.
- Understanding how to promote the core sensory brand values through advertising campaigns.
- Sensory branding from theory to practice.
- Driving sensory branding through the business to create a sensory signature
For more information, full programme and how to book please visit the link below: