What’s included in your registration:
• Full conference access: You will have access to the entire 6 days of the scientific and technical program including Lead session presentations, Case studies presentations, Q&A sessions (will be held according to Chatham House rules), the exhibitors and networking activities
• On-Demand: You will be able to watch all talks at a time, location and pace that suits you, as the platform will be available 3 months post-event, but the Q&A sessions will only be available on the day of the event.
• CPD: We offer a certificate of attendance for the SC21 Spring Conference. Your own learning experience and reflection will be personal, and the hours you declare as CPD may differ based on your learning experience at the event.
• Networking opportunities: We will be creating networking opportunities online which will be organised through the platform
• Mobile App- download the Whova App on your phone to access the event, network with fellow delegates from the Apple Store or the Google Play Store
The event registration fee is not refundable. You can transfer your registration to another person up to 24 hours before the event if you submit your request in writing to email@example.com.
Group Scheme Discount
IFST Group membership schemes can benefit from a group discount (min of 5 attendees).
For more details, please contact Delia Mertoiu.
Access to the online event
In the event of an internet or other telecommunications disruptions affecting the live transmission of the SC21 Spring Conference, delegates will have the opportunity to watch the recorded sessions on-demand, by accessing the SC21 online event platform up to 3 months post-event. No refunds will be given in such cases. IFST is not liable or responsible for any delay, disruption or disturbance in the operation of the internet or problems caused by your internet service provider or for any telecommunications failures which are beyond our control. Access to the online content may be temporarily unavailable during the SC21 Spring Conference for updates and critical maintenance of the virtual platform and systems to ensure optimal user experience. These times will be kept to a minimum.
Photographs and videos
IFST will take virtual screenshots and videos during all virtual activities and sessions during the Conference. By participating in the SC21 Spring Conference, you grant IFST the right to use your photograph for such purposes including, but not limited to, posting or publishing on the news or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including IFST's websites.
Participant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless IFST, its officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all claims, actions, fees, charges, liabilities of any nature, which IFST, its officers, directors, employees and agents may incur that arise out of the negligence, gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the participant.
No participant may act with the purpose or effect of violating a person's dignity or creating an intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating or offensive environment for that person. Members additionally are bound by their Code of Professional Conduct. Any alleged breach will result in the immediate withdrawal of this service.