To join the register, you will need to be a member of IFST, and you will need to provide a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate that you have met the requirements for Registered Food Auditor or Mentor. Your portfolio should include:
- IFST RPFAM Application Form
- Audit log demonstrating and providing evidence of your current auditing skills and involvement in audits, at a minimum the 4 most recent audits performed during the last 12-18 months. These can be 2nd or 3rd party audits. This is not required for Mentors.
- Contact details for one referee who can support your application
- Current CV
- Lead Auditor course certificate (this is not required for Mentors)
- Qualifications Certificates (HACCP)
- Copy of a degree certificate (if not applying based by work experience only)
- Other relevant supporting information.
These documents must provide full details of:
- Qualifications and training (acceptable lead auditor courses may be based ISO 9001 or a recognised food safety standard such as BRC Global Food Safety or ISO 22000) and passing the end of course exam)
- Previous employment history
- Proven expertise
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions. A guidance document is provided below, and it is recommended that you read this before completing your application.
Once approval is granted to join the RPFAM register, prospective auditors and mentors must register with SALSA to carry out audits. Details on how to register with SALSA can be found here.
WHERE TO SEND YOUR APPLICATION
Applications to join IFST as a member can be made online by following this link: Join IFST
Applications should be emailed to: Membership team