The August 2017 issue of the International Journal of Food Science and Technology (IJFST) has been published online and is freely available to IFST members.
Research from this issue includes:
- Green tea polyphenols reduce obesity in high-fat diet-induced mice by modulating intestinal microbiota composition
- Bittersweet chocolates containing prebiotic and sweetened with stevia (Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni) with different Rebaudioside A contents: multiple time–intensity analysis and physicochemical characteristics
- Characterisation and food application of curcumin bound to sodium caseinate–polysaccharide electrostatic complexes
- Effect of raspberry pomace extracts isolated by high pressure extraction on the quality and shelf-life of beef burgers
- Effect of butter content and baking condition on characteristics of the gluten-free dough and bread
and much more!!!!
For IFST member the International Journal of Food Science and Technology is available free of charge online and in print form at discounted rates. Find out more and access for members