The December 2017 issue of the International Journal of Food Science and Technology (IJFST) has been published online and is freely available to IFST members.
Research from this issue includes:
- Dietary emissions patterns and their effect on the overall climatic impact of food consumption
- Fast extraction methodologies for the determination of toxic arsenic in meat
- Cherry (Prunus cerasus cv Montmorency) extract with standardised antioxidant potential as preservative for refrigerated storage of ground pork
- Short-term feeding of fermentable dietary fibres influences the gut microbiota composition and metabolic activity in rats
- Investigating consumers' perception of apple juice as affected by novel and conventional processing technologies
and much more!!!!
For IFST member the International Journal of Food Science and Technology is available free of charge online and in print form at discounted rates. Find out more and access for members