The July 2017 issue of the International Journal of Food Science and Technology (IJFST) has been published online and is freely available to IFST members.
Research from this issue includes:
- Mixed extracts of green tea and orange peel encapsulated and impregnated on black tea bag paper to be used as a functional drink
- Rapid detection of Listeria monocytogenes using fluorescence immunochromatographic assay combined with immunomagnetic separation technique
- Quality characteristics of angel food cake and muffin using lentil protein as egg/milk replacer
- Fermented soy-powder milk with Lactobacillus plantarum P1201 protects against high-fat diet-induced obesity
- Radical scavenging and anti-proliferative capacity of three freeze-dried tropical fruits
and much more!!!!
For IFST member the International Journal of Food Science and Technology is available free of charge online and in print form at discounted rates. Find out more and access for members