The June 2017 issue of the International Journal of Food Science and Technology (IJFST) has been published online and is freely available to IFST members.
Research from this issue includes:
- Wine authentication with Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy
- Comparison of the antioxidant activities of roasted and explosive puffed coffees
- Ultrasound-assisted extraction of polyphenols from potato peels
- Extraction and microencapsulation of bioactive compounds from pomegranate
- Effect of addition of Agaricus blazei mushroom residue to milk enriched with Omega-3 on the prevention of lipid oxidation and bioavailability of bioactive compounds after in vitro gastrointestinal digestion
and much more!!!!
For IFST member the International Journal of Food Science and Technology is available free of charge online and in print form at discounted rates. Find out more and access for members