The June 2018 issue of the International Journal of Food Science and Technology (IJFST) has been published online and is freely available to IFST members.
Research from this issue includes:
- Neutralisation of toxins by probiotics during the transit into the gut: challenges and perspectives
- Sensory evaluation and flavour analysis of soymilk produced from lipoxygenase‐free soya beans after modified processes and pulsed light treatment
- Incorporation of gluten and hydrolysed gluten proteins has different effects on dough rheology and cookie characteristics
- Influence of crystal promoters on sensory characteristics of heat‐resistant compound chocolate
- Nutritional, microbial and sensory attributes of bread fortified with defatted watermelon seed flour
- Use of berry pomace to replace flour, fat or sugar in cakes
and much more!!!!
For IFST member the International Journal of Food Science and Technology is available free of charge online and in print form at discounted rates. Find out more and access for members