Over the past few months, plastics have been grabbing the headlines and generating a lot of public attention.
In the food context, plastic is used to protect food products from damage and spoilage. We have produced a document which highlights important technical facts to consider when choosing plastic packaging.
- Become a member
- Join a professional register
- Jump-start your career with Student Career LaunchPad
- We never stop learning: continuous professional development
- Explore how our Subject Interest Groups can help you
- Set up a Group Scheme to support your team
- Apply to accredit your learning programme
- Search our directory of food science consultants
- Learn how we support safe and local food suppliers (SALSA)
- Become a Corporate Supporter