Our membership comprises individuals from a wide range of backgrounds, from students to experts, working across all aspects of food science and technology and from academia through to enforcement. As soon as you become a member, you will start receiving membership benefits in the form of newsletters and event alerts. But our membership is not just about engaging events. Our goal is to be your passport to knowledge, contacts and professional development at every stage of your career.
- For anyone studying a degree, foundation degree, apprenticeship or equivalent in Food Science or Engineering
- Access to our journal, magazine, tailored student networking opportunities, Launchpad events and more!
- For Food Science Professionals, who have made a significant and continuing contribution to the development of food science and technology
- Professional Recognition as well as access to member benefits
- The highest level of recognition awarded by IFST
- To qualify you must have at least 5 additional years of experience in a senior role and showcase significant achievements in relation to food