SC21 competition for early-career food safety professionals
Are you a new entrant to the food industry with less than five years’ experience?
We are looking for up to 15 bright and committed food safety professionals. We want to hear about your achievements and contributions, especially over the last year when the public has been even more reliant on safe food to maintain their health, as part of their home-based COVID -19 situation.
Deadline: Midnight, 9 April 2021
Supporting the Food Profession
- Become a member
- Join a professional register
- Jump-start your career with Student Career LaunchPad
- We never stop learning: continuous professional development
- Explore how our Subject Interest Groups can help you
- Set up a Group Scheme to support your team
- Apply to accredit your learning programme
- Search our directory of food science consultants
- Learn how we support safe and local food suppliers (SALSA)
- Become a Corporate Supporter