The Chartered Scientist (CSci) award provides valuable professional recognition among fellow scientists across all disciplines and the wider community.
It demonstrates high levels of experience and competence to employers, other professionals, as well as providing reassurance to the consumer that high standards are being met within the food industry.
This professional registration is currently a recognised title under the EU Directive 89/48/EC.
Once registered, you must maintain your registration by meeting continuing professional development (CPD) requirements each year.
Benefits of CSci registration
- Achieving the high professional standard of Chartered status
- Public recognition for your knowledge and experience
- Professional registration demonstrates that you maintain high ethical standards
- Development of skills and competence
- Can improve your chances of promotion
- Holders are entitled to use designatory letters CSci
- Gain international recognition (EU Directive 89/48/EC.)
- Free access to personal and career development tool called myCPD