[Postponed] IFST Members’ Day
Members’ Day is a relaxed and informative event, free to all our members, to learn more about IFST.
Representatives from our Branches and Special Interest Groups (SIG) will be available on the day to provide you with more information about their work and upcoming events.
Come along to:
- Learn more about what we have been doing and our plans
- Ask for help and advice about your own professional development
- Meet members of the IFST Board
- See what our Special Interest Groups and Working Groups have been doing
- Find out how you can help IFST and get more involved
- Network with other members over coffee
- Find out who’s who in the IFST team
- Tell us your ideas and feedback
|14:00||Annual General Meeting|
Members’ Day Welcome
|14:35 - 14:50||New President’s address
Helen Munday, IFST President
|14:50 - 14:55||Being part of the IFST community|
|14:55 - 15:00||2020 Impact Award presentation|
Please note that the programme is subject to change.
Networking and coffee area, drop in from 2.00-5.00pm
- Members’ Suggestion Wall (Volunteers’ Advisory Group)
- (Continuing) Professional Development Huddle (IFST team)
- Sustainability Working Group
- Food Safety SIG
- New Food Innovation (Product & Packaging) and Food Processing SIGs
- Food Regulatory SIG
- Food Science & Nutrition SIG
- Midlands Branch
Disclaimer: Please note that photographs and footage may be taken throughout the event. If you do not wish to be included, there will be a non-consent form on the day.
Check IFST policies section for information about cancellations and amendments.