There is still some time left to submit your abstract for CHRO 2019. Organised by IFST Northern Ireland Branch, CHRO 2019 is the world’s leading international conference on Campylobacter, Helicobacter and related microorganisms.
Abstract themes include:
- Genomic and Evolution
- Immunology and Host response
- Pathogenicity and virulence factors
- Poultry and non-poultry epidemiology and ecology of Campylobacter sp.
- Antibiotics and antimicrobial resistance
- Methods for Detection, Identification and Characterisation
- Control strategies for Campylobacter sp.
- Emerging and Related Organisms species
- Outbreaks/Epidemiology and public health
The closing date for submissions is 25 February 2019.