Fruit Juice Manufacture Course
Organised by British Soft Drinks Association
A one-day introduction to fruit juice manufacture delivered by industry experts.
Covering juice production from the fruit to retail pack alongside regulatory, authenticity and microbiology topics.
- Handling, extraction, processing and storage of raw materials
- Processing and filling into retail pack - shelf life interdependence of product
- Fruit Juice regulation and industry codes of practice
- Product testing - what to check for and why
- Interactive session - product assessment