The December 2021 (Volume 56, Issue 12) issue of the International Journal of Food Science & Technology (IJFST) has been published online and is freely available to IFST members.
To keep up with the latest research, make sure you follow our new IJFST Twitter page @IJFoodSciTech
Research from this issue includes:
- Novel strategies towards increasing the nutritional value of meat products: Editorial
- Consumption of processed red meat and its impact on human health: A review
- Application of biopreservatives in meat preservation: a review
- Strategies to improve the nutritional value of meat products: incorporation of bioactive compounds, reduction or elimination of harmful components and alternative technologies
- What are the potential strategies to achieve potentially more healthful meat products?
...and much more!
Paper of the month!
- Miganeh Weiss et al., ‘Total phenolic content, antioxidant activity, shelf-life and reconstitutability of okra seeds powder: influence of milling and sieving processes’ https://ifst.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ijfs.15099
Free access for the whole of the month!