The June 2022 (Volume 57, Issue 6) issue of the International Journal of Food Science & Technology (IJFST) has been published online and is freely available to IFST members.
To keep up with the latest research, make sure you follow our new IJFST Twitter page @IJFoodSciTech
Research from this issue includes:
- Advances in food thermal processing: frying strategies and radio frequency heating
- Advances in radio frequency pasteurisation equipment for liquid foods: a review
- Recent developments in pasteurising seeds and their products using radio frequency heating: a review
- Postharvest treatments with radio frequency for 10 and 20 kg batches of black beans (Phaseolus vulgaris L.)
- Improving the shelf-life stability of vacuum-packed fresh-cut peaches (Prunus persica L.) by radio frequency heating in water
...and much more!
Paper of the month!
- Daliana Carbajal-Padilla et al, 2022, Postharvest treatments with radio frequency for 10 and 20 kg batches of black beans (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) https://ifst.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ijfs.15584
Free access for the whole of the month!