The May 2022 (Volume 57, Issue 5) issue of the International Journal of Food Science & Technology (IJFST) has been published online and is freely available to IFST members.
To keep up with the latest research, make sure you follow our new IJFST Twitter page @IJFoodSciTech
Research from this issue includes:
- Bioaccessibility and bioavailability of food-derived bioactive ingredients and their health-promoting effects: editorial
- Functional compounds in dragon fruit peels and their potential health benefits: a review
- Dietary polysaccharide from Mung bean [Vigna radiate (Linn.) Wilczek] skin modulates gut microbiota and short-chain fatty acids in mice
- Effect of thermal treatment on the antioxidant activity of egg white hydrolysate and the preparation of novel antioxidant peptides
- Crude and refined millet bran oil alleviate lipid metabolism disorders, oxidative stress and affect the gut microbiota composition in high-fat diet-induced mice
...and much more!
For IFST members the International Journal of Food Science and Technology is available free of charge online. Find out more and access for members!
Paper of the month!
- Farhana Mehraj Allai et al, 2021, Wholegrains: a review on the amino acid profile, mineral content, physicochemical, bioactive composition and health benefits - https://ifst.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ijfs.15071
Free access for the whole of the month!