The November 2021 (Volume 56, Issue 11) issue of the International Journal of Food Science & Technology (IJFST) has been published online and is freely available to IFST members.
To keep up with the latest research, make sure you follow our new IJFST Twitter page @IJFoodSciTech
Research from this issue includes:
- Editorial: new alternative proteins for sustainable nutrition and healthy diet
- Chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) protein as a prospective plant-based ingredient: a review
- Enzymatic and extrusion pretreatments of defatted rice bran to improve functional properties of protein concentrates
- Proteins isolated from Ganxet common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) landrace: techno-functional and antioxidant properties
...and much more!
Paper of the month!
- Choudhary et al., 2021 - Nanoliposomal encapsulation of chia oil for sustained delivery of α-linolenic acid (https://ifst.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ijfs.15064)
Free access for the whole of the month!