The October 2021 (Volume 56, Issue 10) issue of the International Journal of Food Science & Technology (IJFST) has been published online and is freely available to IFST members.
To keep up with the latest research, make sure you follow our new IJFST Twitter page @IJFoodSciTech
Research from this issue includes:
- Sustainable nonthermal technologies in extraction, stabilization and application of bioactive compounds
- Valorisation of food wastes to produce natural pigments using non-thermal novel extraction methods: a review
- Pulsed electric fields- and ultrasound-assisted green extraction of valuable compounds from Origanum vulgare L. and Thymus serpyllum L.
- Evaluation of antioxidant activity of olive leaf extract obtained by ultrasound-assisted extraction and their antimicrobial activity against bacterial pathogens from food
...and much more!
Paper of the month!
- Choudhary et al., 2021 - Nanoliposomal encapsulation of chia oil for sustained delivery of α-linolenic acid (https://ifst.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ijfs.15064)
Free access for the whole of the month!