The September 2021 (Volume 56, Issue 9) issue of the International Journal of Food Science & Technology (IJFST) has been published online and is freely available to IFST members.
To keep up with the latest research, make sure you follow our new IJFST Twitter page @IJFoodSciTech
Research from this issue includes:
- Editorial: Special Issue on ‘Nanotechnology in Food Processing and Engineering’
- Nanoemulsions: formation, stability and an account of dietary polyphenol encapsulation
- Nanoliposomal encapsulation of chia oil for sustained delivery of α-linolenic acid
- Fabrication of chitosan nanoparticles incorporated with Pistacia atlantica subsp. kurdica hulls’ essential oil as a potential antifungal preservative against strawberry grey mould
...and much more!
Paper of the month!
- Sharma et al (2021): Millets as potential nutri-cereals: a review of nutrient composition, phytochemical profile and techno-functionality https://ifst.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/ijfs.15044
Free access for the whole of October!