Technical Visit to Barry Callebaut Chocolate Site
IFST MEMBERS ONLY EVENT
Organised by IFST's South East Branch
IFST members have the opportunity to visit the largest single chocolate manufacturer in the world! Barry Callebaut are present in one out of four of all chocolate and cocoa products consumed around the world:
- The business has more than 175 years of chocolate heritage
- As a business-to-business company, the Barry Callebaut Group serves the entire food industry, from global and local food manufacturers to artisanal and professional users of chocolate, such as chocolatiers, pastry chefs, bakers, hotels, restaurants or caterers
- Employs more than 11,500 people operating out of more than 30 countries
- Operates about 60 production facilities
- How to taste chocolate - tasting examples
- Technical session – tempering and rheology
- Trends and Innovations
- Sugar Reduction
Cost: This is a free event.
Important Information: No attendees are permitted from competitive businesses. Barry Callebaut is a working factory so your registration will be sent to them for approval before a confirmation/cancellation email is sent to you. Please include your current employer when registering or email us here to update your details.
Deadline for registration: 4.30pm, 10 July 2019