Crisis management in the Food and Drink Industry
Organised by FDF
The FDF’s popular Crisis Management training event returns to London on Monday 10 February!
A food scare can seriously harm your business. Over the past two years we've seen critical CO2 shortages, a fipronil egg contamination incident and who knows what disruption EU Exit could bring to businesses. Social media means that any issues could be known by your customers before they hit your desk. On the other hand, handling a crisis well can help maintain your customer’s trust and loyalty.
This highly immersive and interactive event includes a real-time incident scenario enacted by our panel of experts:
- Laura Blyth, Senior Account Manager, LUX
- Justin Everard, Head of External Communications, FSA
- Derek Croucher, Technical Director, Morning Foods
- Selvarani Elahi, Deputy Government Chemist, LGC
- Craig Weston, Senior Associate Barrister, Irwin Mitchell LLP
- Andy Quinn, Deputy Head of Unit, Investigations Command, National Food Crime Unit, FSA
Are you prepared for the different stages of handling a crisis? Through this course you will:
- Access expert guidance on preparing a crisis management strategy
- Learn more about the support available to safeguard your business during a crisis
- See what works to maintain customer confidence
- Find out how to manage the media and your reputation
Limited places remaining, book today!