IFST’s Special Interest Groups (SIGs) are each overseen by a small specialist committee. Although activities organised by SIGs vary, they typically include facilitating physical meetings and, more recently, hosting webinars. All webinars are supported by the IFST central team and are of the highest quality, both in terms of the webinar content and speakers but also in their delivery. They provide outstanding support to food industry representatives. Typically, a 1-hour webinar format may include a presentation and/or panel discussion and Q&A.
Webinars are also made available as a recording after the initial live session.
As well as our vibrant and growing membership base (now over 2800 members), IFST has a large network of high-quality individuals and organisations that engage with and support the many activities we are involved in. If your organisation is in any way connected with the food sector - whether as a food manufacturer, a legislator, a retailer or as a policymaker - then our webinars provide a great opportunity to connect your organisation with our extensive and wide range of influencers and decision-makers.
Our reach is as below:
IFST’s website: 70,000 average visits/month.
YouTube: 300+ subscribers.
Our followers on:
A global audience ranging from 250-500 delegates including:
- Food industry representatives
- Technical food specialists and managers
SIG Webinar Sponsor
- Company logo on IFST website (Events) as the main sponsor throughout the promotion of the webinar
- Company logo on main presentation slides
- Thank you from the webinar Chair/ Facilitator
- Company name included in the webinar reminders & post-event feedback emails
IFST contact: email@example.com
IFST is the leading professional body for food scientists and technologists. As a registered charity it is independent of government, industry and special interest or lobby groups. As such we are actively involved in a number of high-profile projects in support of food professionals and the wider food science and technology agenda.
Current projects include:
- Register of Food Safety Professionals – a specialist professional register to recognise and encourage the professional development of food safety professionals
- MyCPD – an online CPD system to record and manage professional development
- Student Career LaunchPads – a highly energising and enlightening one-day event for undergraduate students to better understand the career options available to them when they complete their studies
- Ecotrophelia – a ‘Dragon’s Den’ style new product development competition run jointly with Campden BRI as the UK heats leading to an EU final. Our corporate supporters recognise the important work that IFST does and provide much needed financial support that allows us to continue our work in advancing the profession.
In return, as a corporate supporter, your organisation will receive year-round recognition on our corporate supporters’ website page as well as free places at all of our key events and recognition at these events.
For more information about how to become a Corporate Supporter, please contact: Jon Poole, Chief Executive – firstname.lastname@example.org