FDF Awards 2021
Organised by Food and Drink Federation
Entries to the FDF Awards 2021 are now open!
The FDF Awards celebrate the very best in food and drink, and are fast becoming the industry benchmark of excellence for innovation, competitiveness and talent.
Enter the FDF Awards before the closing date of 28 February 2021 to make sure your company and colleagues get the national recognition they deserve! It's completely free to enter!
What's new for 2021? FDF have introduced two new categories… Business Resilience and Digital Transformation.
How to enter?
• Visit fdf.org.uk/awards
• Download the entry form and submit your application for free online before 28 February 2021. You can enter as many categories as you like and nominate multiple projects/colleagues.
• Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Who can enter?
• Food and drink manufacturers
• Retailers, producers, growers, hospitality
• Sectors working with the food and drink supply chain including researchers, distributors, health, local authorities, education providers
Find out more: https://www.fdf.org.uk/fdf-awards.aspx
Closing date for entries: 28 February 2021
Free to enter