Rapid and conventional microbiological methods seminar
Organised by Campden BRI
Rapid testing is becoming more widespread in microbiology laboratories as they strive to provide faster and more accurate results. With the onset of new media and confirmation kits, conventional microbiology is also experiencing changes. Rapid testing technology can discover risks faster than traditional methods, contribute to the continual improvement of manufacturing processes and enhance product safety.
This seminar will look at rapid and conventional microbial methods. It will also include a manufacturer exhibition, which will provide delegates with an opportunity to network with suppliers and explore available testing and identification options. There are a limited number of 15 minute exhibitor speaker opportunities allocated on a first come, first served basis.
This seminar will include:
● presentations on new and emerging rapid methods, covering:
○ innovative solutions for rapid multi-mycotoxin detection
○ MALDI-TOF and new developments in tandem mass spectrometry
○ rapid parasite testing
○ validation of rapid methods
○ the interaction of pure cultures
○ current virus detection methods
● discussion on how to save time and money on microbiological analysis
● opportunities to network with other microbiologists and share experiences with methodology
● a chance to speak to the ‘experts’ and discuss current problems
Who should attend?
This event is aimed at food and beverage microbiologists, virologists and laboratory managers.