Managing Pesticides in Fresh Produce
Organised by Practical Solutions International Ltd
Managing Pesticides in Fresh Produce training is aimed at Technical Managers who have daily contact with retailers in the UK. The course will be highly participative and will use practical examples to enable learning to be easily applied to real business situations.
The course will tackle difficult issues in pesticides which are typically faced by technical managers.
- Manage different retailer requirements?
- Respond to a retailer/ CRD following an exceedance of an MRL?
- Apply for a derogation to a retailer pesticide list?
- Verify a Global GAP certificate?
- Reduce risk of pesticide residues?
- Chose a testing laboratory?
- Conduct a farm visit?
- Develop a residue testing programme?