AFTP Course - Potato Production and Management
Organised by AFTP
This course and its several connected units cover all aspects of the production of potatoes. The course is designed for agronomists and other professionals in the potato industry to deepen their understanding in key areas. Participants will be enable to develop sustainable farming practices and address future food security issues in relation to the production of potatoes.
By the end of the Potato Production and Management course you will be able to:
- Critically review ways in which research impacts upon evolving practice of potato production.
- Apply specific technical knowledge to the management and resolution of complex work-based problems.
- Demonstrate the development of critical reading, critical thinking as well as concise and purposeful writing.
- Formulate recommendations for the improvement of workplace practice.
- Demonstrate and review the use of theory-in-action in a professional context.