We understand and appreciate that, as a consumer, our lives, shopping behaviours and eating out situations are complex and challenging for those with food allergies and intolerances. The aim of these resources is to provide reliable and easy to understand help and guidance to you.
- IFST Food Allergy Fact Sheet
Food Standards Scotland (FSS)
- Allergy Action provides information to help allergic people choose food and travel safely as well as advice and training in food allergen risk management
- A charity providing support, advice and information for those living with allergic disease. They have produced downloadable fact sheets on several types of food allergy
- A charity, with expertise in coeliac disease and the gluten-free diet, who fund research and provide advice. They support food manufacturers, caterers (in the private and public sector), cafe owners, restaurateurs and retailers (of any size).
- Coeliac Disease Fact Sheet and Common Questions